Below are the 2019 display dates & venues for the Red Arrows:
• 01 Torbay Airshow
• 02 Torbay Airshow
• 02 Shuttleworth Flying Festival
• 04 Isle of Man TT, Douglas, Isle of Man
• 06 Guernsey Air Display
• 09 RAF Cosford Air Show
• 14 Volkel Airshow, Netherlands
• 15 Dunsfold Wings & Wheels
• 16 Dunsfold Wings & Wheels
• 22 Festival of Flight, Newcastle, Northern Ireland
• 23 Weston Air Festival, Somerset
• 29 Plymouth Armed Forces Day
• 30 Folkestone Armed Forces' Day, Community Day, Folkestone, Kent
• 13 Ottawa - Gatineau-Ottawa Airshow
• 17 Chicago - Air and Water Show
• 18 Chicago - Air and Water Show
• 21 Atlantic City - Thunder Over The Boardwalk
• 24 New York - New York Airshow, Stewart International
• 25 New York - New York Airshow, Stewart International
• 31 Toronto - Canadian International Airshow
• 01 Toronto - Canadian International Airshow
• 02 Toronto - Canadian International Airshow
• 07 St. Louis - Spirit of St. Louis Airshow & STEM Expo
• 08 St. Louis - Spirit of St. Louis Airshow & STEM Expo
• 20 Portland-Hillsboro - The Oregon International Airshow
• 21 Portland-Hillsboro - The Oregon International Airshow
• 22 Portland-Hillsboro - The Oregon International Airshow
Note that the Red Arrows will carry out their largest ever tour of North America, over nine weeks, in August & September 2019. More information and a North American schedule will be added when known. The Red Arrows will fly to North America for the Western Hawk 19 tour after taking part in The Royal International Air Tattoo (19th-21st July 2019). After a short period of maintenance and leave for Red Arrows personnel, they will depart the UK at the end of July and will tour the two nations until after the end of the UK display season.
First North American Tour Venues Announced:
• Ottawa - Gatineau-Ottawa Airshow
• Chicago - Air and Water Show
• Atlantic City - Thunder Over The Boardwalk
• New York - New York Airshow, Stewart International
• Toronto - Canadian International Airshow
• St. Louis - Spirit of St. Louis Airshow & STEM Expo
• Portland-Hillsboro - The Oregon International Airshow
• Los Angeles (Huntington Beach) - The Great Pacific Airshow
• First confirmed locations for Red Arrows American Tour.
The Red Arrows are set to carry out their largest ever tour of North America as they paint the skies of the US and Canada red, white and blue.
Announcing the Royal Air Force Aerobatic Team's historic nine-week programme, Defence Secretary Gavin Williamson said the Red Arrows would display across the Americas, reaching millions of people and showcasing the very best of British aviation.
He said: "Our Red Arrows fly the flag for Britain across the globe, both in the skies and on the ground, and this tour will not only showcase their teamwork and aviation excellence, but also promote our great nation to billions of people across the world.
"After an incredible year celebrating RAF100, it seems only fitting that the Red Arrows prepare to illuminate the skies of our closest allies in 2019, celebrating and strengthening our incredible relationship with the US."
The Red Arrows' return to the US will mark the first significant deployment to North America in a generation, with the team last touring in the country in 1993.
And the start of the tour next year will see the first display the team has put on in the US in a decade, following a short visit by the Red Arrows to the east coast of the US in 2008.
As well as displaying at a range of shows and events, the team will also attend engagements promoting the UK Government's GREAT campaign, visit local schools, meet with business leaders and showcase the very best of British culture.
The tour is expected to generate £2.5bn in direct foreign investment for the UK.
Air Vice-Marshal Warren James, the senior RAF officer responsible for the Red Arrows, said: "The deployment of the Red Arrows will demonstrate the global reach and capability of the RAF and our continuing support of the United Kingdom's defence and commerce industries.
"We are very much looking forward to our visit in August and September of 2019."
The US programme comes after the Red Arrows' successful 2016 Asia-Pacific and the Middle East tour.
The nine-week, 20,000-mile deployment visited 17 countries and drew a global audience of a billion people, with the team displaying in China for the first time.