About Scottish Airshow:
• Scottish Airshows Information
• Prestwick Google Map
• East Fortune Google Map
County: South Ayrshire:
Satnav Postcode: KA9 2PL
East Fortune Airfield:
Satnav Postcode: EH39 5LF
• AA Route Finder
• RAC Route Finder
• TomTom Route Finder
• National Rail
• National Express
• Local Prestwick Airport Hotels
• East Fortune Airfield Hotels
• General UK weather forecast
• Prestwick Airport weather forecast
• East Fortune weather forecast
• Prestwick Airport Scanner Frequencies
• Prestwick/Ayr Airshow Scanner Frequencies
• East Fortune Airshow Scanner Frequencies
• Glasgow Prestwick Airport
Official Website & Links:
• Scottish International Airshow Website
• Scottish International Airshow Facebook
• Scottish International Airshow Twitter
• Scotland's National Airshow Website
• National Museums Scotland Facebook
• National Museums Scotland Twitter
• Shuttleworth Airshows
• Duxford Airshows
• Royal International Air Tattoo
• Farnborough Airshow
• RAF Cosford Airshow
• Biggin Hill Festival of Flight
• RNAS Yeovilton Air Day
• Abingdon Air & Country Show
• Scampton Airshow
• Welsh Airshows
• Scottish Airshows
• Dunsfold Wings & Wheels
• Jersey & Guernsey Airshows
• Midlands Air Festival
UK Seafront Airshows:
• Airbourne (Eastbourne) Airshow
• Southport Airshow
• Clacton Airshow
• Bournemouth Air Festival
• Sunderland Airshow
• Weston Air Festival
• Blackpool Airshow
• Great Yarmouth Air Show
• Torbay Airshow
There are two Scottish Airshows in 2018 which include 'Scotland's National Airshow'
at the National Museum of Flight at East Fortune Airfield in July, and the two-day 'Scottish International Airshow'
held in Ayrshire in September.
Scotland's National Airshow Information
The Scotland's National Airshow has an air display which features aircraft old and new, with fantastic formation and single flying, from international and United Kingdom based teams.
There is also a whole day of on the ground activities where you can meet pilots and crews, explore one of Europe's best collection of aircraft and take part in aviation-themed and family activities.
Scottish International Airshow Information
The Scottish Airshow returned to Ayrshire again in 2014 after a 22-year absence.
After the close of the Leuchars Airshow in 2013, Danny Anderson and Doug Maclean decided to bring the Scottish public a new airshow, based in Ayrshire. The first show, in 2014, attracted 60,000 spectators, who thrilled to the first Ayrshire-based show since 1992.
In 2015, the show grew to 120,000 spectators and in 2016 there was a Friday night flying display including a display by Aerosparx followed by fireworks.
In 2017, the show will run for two days with a full flying display on both Saturday 2nd and Sunday 3rd September.
For 2018, there will be more exciting International participation with a full programme of displays on both the Saturday and Sunday.
• Glasgow Prestwick Airport