Would you like to see your photograph on the Homepage for a month?
Send your photograph or email to photocompatmilitary-airshows.co.uk (replace at with @) and it will be judged along with other entries to decide the winner who will have their photograph displayed on the Homepage for one month. There will be a new theme each month and your photograph must be relevant to this. Remember only one picture per person and it must be a photograph that is owned by you.(see Rules below).
Next months theme is 'F-35 Lightning II'. Lets see your best photographs of the Lockheed Martin F-35 Lightning II.
Please send in your entries by August 28th and the winning photograph will be on the Homepage on September 1st 2016 for a month. The Photograph Competition starts at the beginning of each month.
• You can enter just one photograph per month.
• Please send your photograph in .jpg format.
• The photograph must be all your own work, you must have copyright.
• Please make the size of your photograph about 800 pixels or 1024 pixels across (Maximum 1200 pixels).
• Photos will be judged on quality, relevance to the theme, rarity, and looks good on the Homepage.
• The Photo-competition will start and have a new theme at the beginning of each month.
• Sorry, NO prizes but you will have your picture on the Homepage for one month.
• Please send some info about the picture such as what it is, where it was taken, and camera/lens used and your name.
• Your photo must be relevant to the theme.
• The larger the filesize the better the image quality. Filesizes up to 1MB+ are accepted.
• Check that the exposure is correct with no blown highlights or underexposed aircraft.
• If applicable then make sure runways and buildings are fairly straight.
• Flying aircraft are generally preferred over static aircraft as they are harder to capture.
• If it looks good on the Homepage then it will have more chance of winning.