Can't make it to this year's Air Tattoo or want to watch it again? PlanesTV will be broadcasting live from cameras situated around RAF Fairford on Friday 13, Saturday 14 and Sunday 15 July to bring you an amazing live experience, wherever you are in the world.
One of the world's largest military airshows will be staging a special international celebration of the Royal Air Force's centenary with a range of exciting flypasts and aerial formations featuring current and historic RAF aircraft. More than 30 air arms from around the globe will be taking part from as far afield as Canada, Australia, Oman, Pakistan and Ukraine. Highlights include displays by the MiG-21, F-35A, Typhoon, CV-22B Osprey, AMD Mirage 2000D, Rafale and Chinook and, of course, the Red Arrows.
You can watch from just £10 by purchasing your live stream access HERE: https://watch.planestv.com/riat2018/
We've teamed up with PlanesTV to bring you a new and improved live stream service including:
- Over seven hours of flying displays each day
- Replays of the best of the flying in between displays
- Flying schedule available each morning so you can plan your viewing (subject to weather and serviceability)
- On Friday there will be a parade by service personnel from the Queen's Colour Squadron and special RAF Flypast of up to 50 aircraft, whilst over the weekend there are plans for other special RAF flying formations
- On Demand replay of the broadcast available for 7 days - so if you miss something you can come back later and enjoy.
Earlybird discount ends midnight 30 June and prices will then increase by £5.
So, Log in, sit back and watch the world's greatest airshow from the comfort of your own home! This summer's Air Tattoo will feature a thrilling seven-hour flying display, featuring fast jets, aerobatic display teams, helicopters and giant transports. Tickets give access to live broadcast and also a video on demand replay until midnight on Sunday 22 July, so you can watch it again and again!